Category: Events

Production hall of SaMASZ expanded by an additional 4,000m². Modern agricultural and municipal machinery will now be produced on an area of 3 hectares.

Recently, the SaMASZ production hall has been expanded. Currently, the machines are manufactured on an area of 3 ha. The demand for our products is growing every year which results in increasing the production plans. Only this year, the production of machines increased by 15% compared to the previous year. The new infrastructure will increase productivity and, consequently, the plant's overall production capacity.

The new part of the production hall will be equipped with a modern system of laser cutting of sheets. The system comprises an automatic sheet metal storage, 2 lasers and 2 loading and unloading systems with the possibility of sorting the cut parts. Moreover, in the new hall, press brakes for bending sheet metal will be installed and a warehouse will be prepared for semi-finished products and serving our partners.

Investing in a modern sheet metal laser cutting system will increase our laser cutting capacity by over 120%. So far, lasers covered only 60% of our needs, while the remaining 40% capacity provided our partners. With the extended hall and machinery most of the demands will be met in your own plant with the same energy consumption. Press brakes will also be installed in the new hall. Some of them will be relocated, and two more will be purchased as part of the investment. A novelty will be the creation of the first robotic station for bending sheet metal on one of the press brakes.

The cost of the hall expansion amounted to PLN 11 million. The new project will result in increased production capacity and it is planned to increase the number of workers. Thanks to the expansion of the production hall and the machinery installed, we will be able to meet most of the needs on our own. This in turn will increase our productivity. The official opening of the new hall is scheduled for the last quarter of 2022.

Ask question