Warranty repairs are performed quickly and professionally. Fault parts are replaced with original and new ones. Specially trained technicians are equipped with proper tools and specialized service vehicles to provide professional and quick repairs at our Customers.
Once the farming season is over, we analyze types and frequency of faults in order to improve quality and durability of our machines and assemblies.
Apart from this, the Service:
- performs after-sale repairs,
- takes part in machine commissioning at User (commissioning report is drawn),
- organizes service trainings for our home and foreign dealers' engineers, provides professional technical advisory in machinery repair and use, verifies use and maintenance manuals.
- disc mowers – 24 months
- drum mowers – 24 months
- hay tedders and rakes – 24 months
- wrappers – 12 months
- fodder mixing wagons – 12 months *
- flail mowers – 12 months
- snowploughs – 12 months
- spreaders and road sweepers – 12 months
* It is possible to extend the warranty period by another 12 months, provided the feeder has been subject to an inspection and oil replacement on gears. The inspection cost is borne by the feeder's Owner.
NOTE! Warranty is valid only if original spare parts are used!